New Pictures of Emily

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Pictures of Emily

Post  Bailey on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Post the newest pictures of Emily in this thread.

This photo was taken at a charity event in October of 2010.



Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bailey
Admin

Posts : 424
Join date : 2010-10-12

View user profile http://emilydeschanel.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New Pictures of Emily

Post  Bailey on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:37 pm

At the Stand Up To Cancer event in September







Fox fall Preview Event




Bailey
Admin

Posts : 424
Join date : 2010-10-12

View user profile http://emilydeschanel.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New Pictures of Emily

Post  Bailey on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:32 pm







Emily arriving at the filming of the David Letterman show tonight. I know that technically these pictures were probably taken by the paparazzi, but she was outside the show and they're on Gettyimages, and she's smiling/looking at the paps, not hiding/running from them. So, judgement call on my part!

Bailey
Admin

Posts : 424
Join date : 2010-10-12

View user profile http://emilydeschanel.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New Pictures of Emily

Post  Bailey on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:50 pm

Some HQ pictures from Letterman ... courtesy of Biba79 @ Livejournal
Link: http://biba79.livejournal.com/103055.html








Bailey
Admin

Posts : 424
Join date : 2010-10-12

View user profile http://emilydeschanel.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New Pictures of Emily

Post  Bailey on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Emily speaking while David & Hart look on, at a Hollywood Foreign Press event this evening in LA.



Bailey
Admin

Posts : 424
Join date : 2010-10-12

View user profile http://emilydeschanel.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New Pictures of Emily

Post  Bailey on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:44 pm

From the Humane Society reception on Sunday December 5th




Bailey
Admin

Posts : 424
Join date : 2010-10-12

View user profile http://emilydeschanel.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New Pictures of Emily

Post  BonesFanFr on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Two others from the Humane Society reception on Sunday December 5th




BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Pictures of Emily

Post  Bailey on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Girl you're good! Everytime I come over here to post a pic, you've beaten me to it. Smile Lol

I'm trying to read their name tags, some of them say "Fan", some say a title with Humane Society after it, David's says "Guest" but I can't make out Emily's. Can anyone else?

Bailey
Admin

Posts : 424
Join date : 2010-10-12

View user profile http://emilydeschanel.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New Pictures of Emily

Post  fooloutofme on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:14 am

I love love love these Humane Society photos! She is looking so fresh and bright and kind of the less makeup feel going on. I also love how she has her hair styled with the sidesweep bangs and I love the outfit too! David looks adorable as well Smile Love them! Thanks for posting BonesFanFr!

Bailey, I have no idea what her name tag says. It seems to always be half-covered up...

fooloutofme
Lab Rat
Lab Rat

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 29
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Pictures of Emily

Post  BonesFanFr on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:08 am

Bailey wrote:Girl you're good! Everytime I come over here to post a pic, you've beaten me to it. Smile Lol

I'm trying to read their name tags, some of them say "Fan", some say a title with Humane Society after it, David's says "Guest" but I can't make out Emily's. Can anyone else?

I was just lucky, I was loging out when I saw them. I would have logged out a couple of minutes earlier you would have been the first Smile

The pictures are too small to really be able to read anything. But my first thought when I looked closer was that the name on David's tag seemed really long.

Ok, from the last picture I uploaded, it seems to me it is written "Deschanel" on Emily's tag. And after looking at David's again, I think it is just Hornsby.


Last edited by BonesFanFr on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Pictures of Emily

Post  BonesFanFr on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:17 am

fooloutofme wrote:I love love love these Humane Society photos! She is looking so fresh and bright and kind of the less makeup feel going on. I also love how she has her hair styled with the sidesweep bangs and I love the outfit too! David looks adorable as well Smile Love them! Thanks for posting BonesFanFr!

You're welcome! I like the fact that she does not feel the need to always have full make up when she goes to some events. She doesnot go there to show off but for what they represent.
I like her hair styled that way too.

BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Pictures of Emily

Post  BonesFanFr on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Another picture of Emily from the Humane Society reception on Sunday December 5th


BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Pictures of Emily

Post  Bailey on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:12 pm

BonesFanFr wrote:
Bailey wrote:Girl you're good! Everytime I come over here to post a pic, you've beaten me to it. Smile Lol

I'm trying to read their name tags, some of them say "Fan", some say a title with Humane Society after it, David's says "Guest" but I can't make out Emily's. Can anyone else?

I was just lucky, I was loging out when I saw them. I would have logged out a couple of minutes earlier you would have been the first Smile

The pictures are too small to really be able to read anything. But my first thought when I looked closer was that the name on David's tag seemed really long.

Ok, from the last picture I uploaded, it seems to me it is written "Deschanel" on Emily's tag. And after looking at David's again, I think it is just Hornsby.


There's something written under all of their names though ... David's says Guest ... several of the people I don't recognize say "Fan" ... still can't make out what Emily's says though. Just curious since she was being honored. Lol.

Bailey
Admin

Posts : 424
Join date : 2010-10-12

View user profile http://emilydeschanel.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New Pictures of Emily

Post  Bailey on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:13 pm

TJ, Joel and Emily on set today.



Bailey
Admin

Posts : 424
Join date : 2010-10-12

View user profile http://emilydeschanel.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

From the Fow All Sat Party after the TCA Jan 11th 2011

Post  BonesFanFr on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:27 am






BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Pictures of Emily

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum