Spoiler Videos for The Doctor in the Photo

Go down

Spoiler Videos for The Doctor in the Photo

Post  Bailey on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:26 am

Via FOX.com, there are 4 clips

http://www.fox.com/bones/videos/


BTW, if you're even slightly spoiled as to what this episode is about, these are safe to watch, it's just the beginning basically of setting up why Brennan thinks this doctor is her.

Actually, after watching I feel better about the one part of the episode I was dreading, that dinner scene, looks like it's early on in the episode, and there's actual friendly interaction between Booth & Brennan.

Another thing, in the gravedigger trial they say that Diggy weighs 134 pounds, I always thought that seemed low because I think she's chunky. Lol. Well in this clip it says Brennan is about 140, that seems high to me. No way Brennan weighs more than the Gravedigger, even though she's so much taller. Lol.
avatar
Bailey
Admin

Posts : 424
Join date : 2010-10-12

View user profile http://emilydeschanel.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Videos for The Doctor in the Photo

Post  BonesFanFr on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:22 am



Last edited by BonesFanFr on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Videos for The Doctor in the Photo

Post  BonesFanFr on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:11 am

Bailey wrote:
Actually, after watching I feel better about the one part of the episode I was dreading, that dinner scene, looks like it's early on in the episode, and there's actual friendly interaction between Booth & Brennan.

Another thing, in the gravedigger trial they say that Diggy weighs 134 pounds, I always thought that seemed low because I think she's chunky. Lol. Well in this clip it says Brennan is about 140, that seems high to me. No way Brennan weighs more than the Gravedigger, even though she's so much taller. Lol.

I agree, the previous was quite misleading about the dinner scene. No anger or whatever like that.

As for the weight, well first they mention kilos and pounds and the conversion is not always very precise, one way or the other.

Second, actors -especially actresses- generally don't want to mention their weight, so when it has to be mentioned for their character, it's generally lower than their real one. That's probably why they said 125 to 135 pounds for Taffet, for 5'4.

On the other hand, Emily said in a talk show a year or two ago that she was a size 8, when she did not even have to mention it, so maybe she does not mind her own weight or at least one close to hers be said. Cam translates 140 pounds for the 63kg Brennan gives, it would actually be 138 pounds-, for 5'8 to 5'9.

The weight itself might be a little higher for Brennan, but she is much taller. And the general look depends how your body is built. For two persons of the same height and weight, one can appear thinner than the other because of that.
avatar
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Videos for The Doctor in the Photo

Post  Bailey on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:17 pm

Yea, I do realize that Brennan is much taller than the gravedigger, I just found it funny because when watching TBwtA, my sister very quickly jumped on the "no way that woman just weighs 130 pounds" thing, and she cannot watch any of the Gravedigger episodes without bringing it up. Lol. Of course I had to tell her about this clip, and them saying Brennan weighs 140, to which she says, "Is she 6'8"? Do they even own a scale?" Lol.

Also when Emily says she's a size 8, that's a designer size 8 ... which would be a off the rack Gap/mall store size 4 or maybe a 6. If you've ever went to a celebrity ebay auction, where they auction off their clothes they explain it to help you make sure you don't get a size you can't wear. And it makes sense, the few times I had to get formal attire, it was a good two sizes bigger than I was used to getting.

Anyway, not saying Emily/Brennan doesn't weigh 138/140 but I'd say it's actually a little less than that, and I am saying I think that gravedigger actress is bigger than 130. Lol.
avatar
Bailey
Admin

Posts : 424
Join date : 2010-10-12

View user profile http://emilydeschanel.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Videos for The Doctor in the Photo

Post  BonesFanFr on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Bailey wrote:Yea, I do realize that Brennan is much taller than the gravedigger, I just found it funny because when watching TBwtA, my sister very quickly jumped on the "no way that woman just weighs 130 pounds" thing, and she cannot watch any of the Gravedigger episodes without bringing it up. Lol. Of course I had to tell her about this clip, and them saying Brennan weighs 140, to which she says, "Is she 6'8"? Do they even own a scale?" Lol.

Also when Emily says she's a size 8, that's a designer size 8 ... which would be a off the rack Gap/mall store size 4 or maybe a 6. If you've ever went to a celebrity ebay auction, where they auction off their clothes they explain it to help you make sure you don't get a size you can't wear. And it makes sense, the few times I had to get formal attire, it was a good two sizes bigger than I was used to getting.

Anyway, not saying Emily/Brennan doesn't weigh 138/140 but I'd say it's actually a little less than that, and I am saying I think that gravedigger actress is bigger than 130. Lol.

Oh oh, I already always have to convert everything to metric system to really get what is said about height and weight in the show, or US size to EUR size or better FR size, now you lose me even more with 2 different kind of sizes. I had no idea designer/mall store sizes were different. Makes everything even more confusing! But at least I learnt something Smile
avatar
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Videos for The Doctor in the Photo

Post  Bailey on Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:11 pm

BonesFanFr wrote:
Bailey wrote:Yea, I do realize that Brennan is much taller than the gravedigger, I just found it funny because when watching TBwtA, my sister very quickly jumped on the "no way that woman just weighs 130 pounds" thing, and she cannot watch any of the Gravedigger episodes without bringing it up. Lol. Of course I had to tell her about this clip, and them saying Brennan weighs 140, to which she says, "Is she 6'8"? Do they even own a scale?" Lol.

Also when Emily says she's a size 8, that's a designer size 8 ... which would be a off the rack Gap/mall store size 4 or maybe a 6. If you've ever went to a celebrity ebay auction, where they auction off their clothes they explain it to help you make sure you don't get a size you can't wear. And it makes sense, the few times I had to get formal attire, it was a good two sizes bigger than I was used to getting.

Anyway, not saying Emily/Brennan doesn't weigh 138/140 but I'd say it's actually a little less than that, and I am saying I think that gravedigger actress is bigger than 130. Lol.

Oh oh, I already always have to convert everything to metric system to really get what is said about height and weight in the show, or US size to EUR size or better FR size, now you lose me even more with 2 different kind of sizes. I had no idea designer/mall store sizes were different. Makes everything even more confusing! But at least I learnt something Smile


I didn't know that about the sizes until a couple years ago, they call them "vanity" sizes, making people think they're smaller than they are. Trust me it stings when you're told you have to go up two sizes in a nice dress. Lol. Not sure if that's true for other countries though or just the US. Smile

At least on Bones they usually give the metric conversions first!
avatar
Bailey
Admin

Posts : 424
Join date : 2010-10-12

View user profile http://emilydeschanel.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Videos for The Doctor in the Photo

Post  BonesFanFr on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Short interviews from Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan, and clips from the episode -some already seen, some new. It explains a little more.

Through Brennan's Eyes:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2HKJihbiqw&feature=sub
avatar
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Videos for The Doctor in the Photo

Post  Bailey on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Tomorrow is going to take 3 days. Cannot wait to see this! Smile
avatar
Bailey
Admin

Posts : 424
Join date : 2010-10-12

View user profile http://emilydeschanel.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Videos for The Doctor in the Photo

Post  BonesFanFr on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:37 am

Bailey wrote:Tomorrow is going to take 3 days. Cannot wait to see this! Smile

Oh yes, I agree today will seem like an eternity... But at least, you're in the right country! It does not change anything to the hours you have to wait, but when evening comes, it's Bones time Smile I'm 6 hours ahead, so it will be on Friday for me...
avatar
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Videos for The Doctor in the Photo

Post  fooloutofme on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:24 pm

I do not think I could be more excited for this episode!!! Its tonight! Awesome preview video...this is really going to be a showcase for Emily's talents.
AH! Very Happy
avatar
fooloutofme
Lab Rat
Lab Rat

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 30
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Videos for The Doctor in the Photo

Post  BonesFanFr on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:27 pm

fooloutofme wrote:I do not think I could be more excited for this episode!!! Its tonight! Awesome preview video...this is really going to be a showcase for Emily's talents.
AH! Very Happy

I'm really excited about this episode too. The previews and clips were not shown in the right order, so it's not easy to tell the timeline of events, but I agree, the one certain thing is we'll see a lot of Emily's talent, no doubt!
avatar
BonesFanFr
Agent
Agent

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Videos for The Doctor in the Photo

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum